Monday, March 1, 2010

Budget cooking, phenomenal results!

Welcome to Foodies @ Home, a blog brought to you by me Eric AKA The Written Geek  and my wife Charisse. As Foodies on a budget, we've spent a lot of time and effort finding ways to come up with amazing meals for not much money, which goes along way to explain why all of our friends like to make "reservations" at Ristorante de Petruno. We have so much fun cooking (and our friends have so much fun eating) we've decided to chronicle our foodie attempts here in a blog. Look for lots of pictures, tips, recipes and reviews of things we have or buy as well as ideas on how to shop local or where to look when you need something... interesting. I'll also be documenting my experiences learning to photograph food on my photoblog Thewrittengeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment